Become a Member
Welcome to the May Court Club of Oakville!
Thank you for your membership interest.
Membership to The May Court Club of Oakville is open to any woman who has reached the age of 19 who has a desire to give back to her community. Membership brings the following opportunities:
- Improve the quality of life in your community, focusing on the most vulnerable.
- Develop skills in fundraising, communications, organization, leadership and non-profit administration
- Be a team player
- Participate in meaningful and well regarded community programs and events: Our Programs & Charities, May Court Nearly New Shop and Fundraising Events
- Choose from a variety of service and committee placements for every lifestyle and personality.
- Please download the attached document: Service Placement Descriptions to get an idea of what we have available
- Be a part of the Association of May Court Clubs of Canada and their 9 Member Clubs
- Attend 5 General Meetings and 1 May Court Club of Canada Association Meeting
- Develop friendships
- Enjoy social and mentoring opportunities
- You can make a difference in your community
- Be a part of an organization with 230+ women volunteers
- Be a part of Canada's First Service Club. Our first club was established in 1898!
- Experience the joy and fulfillment of community involvement through the support of very worthy causes
- Annual Dues of $75.00 for new members ($65.00 plus one time charge of $10.00 for name tag)
- Annual Dues of $65.00 for returning members
- Participate in one or more volunteer service placements
News & Updates
PO Box 761, Lakeshore West
Oakville, ON L6K 0A9
Charitable Registration #