Fundraising is essential to our Club's ability to continue with our May Court Programs & Charities.
The May Court Club of Oakville has been fundraising since the 1980s and this legacy continues each year: the volunteer staffed Board of Directors and Chairs identify the year's fundraising events and with the help of volunteer committees, work starts to plan, gain sponsors and execute these fabulous events. Examples of the Club's fundraising events are:
- MAY COURT'S 'TIME TO SHINE' FASHION SHOW ON MAY 6TH, 2015 was a huge success with proceeds going to Mammography Department and Child & Adolescence Mental Health Department for the new Oakville Hospital.
- THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED OUR FASHION SHOW - TOCCA FINITA, M FOR MEN AND OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS, SILENT AUCTION AND RESTAURANT DONORS PLUS, EVERYONE WHO PURCHASED A TICKET!
- MAY COURT'S RUNWAY TOUR 2013 - all net proceeds went directly to The May Court Club of Oakville Programs and supported Charities, was a collaboration with TOCCA FINITA, M for MEN and many generous sponsors and donors that took place on April 18th, 2013 at the Oakville Conference Centre. Read more here.
an annual special evening with net proceeds going directly to financially support the education of local area high school students who not only have a demonstrated need but, who themselves have been active and committed to making a difference in their community.
- Read about our 2014 CAP AND GOWN SCHOLARSHIP FUNDRAISING DINNER here.
- THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED OUR TABLE TOPS 2014 EVENT - OUR EXQUISITE TABLE DESIGNERS, SPEAKERS, SPONSORS AND EVERYONE WHO PURCHASED A TICKET!
- The fabulous designer showcase listing can be found here. Look Local Oakville Burlington has great photo highlights - click here.
- Net proceeds went directly
- example: the recent expansion of the Halton Wellspring Birmingham Gilgan House
News & Updates
PO Box 761, Lakeshore West
Oakville, ON L6K 0A9
Charitable Registration #